Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drivers License Photos!


I knowww, it's been forever and I'm a failure. I promise to do better, pretty much immediately. I start classes tomorrow morning! So I maybe shouldn't be uploading and blogging at nearly 11:00 at night. But I'll make this one quick and go back to edit it later.

This one's about drivers license pictures! Of course :] Just application of more makeup than your everyday routine stuff so it will show up in photos well.

Stila Illuminating Foundation
Clinique Foundation
Maybelline mineral Foundation as concealer
Avon Cream Blush
Covergirl Translucent Powder to set
Wet'nWild Powder Blush in Pearlescent Pink
Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer
Clinique taupe eyeshadow
L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
Wet'n'Wild cream eyeliner
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
Covergirl Lip Pencil
L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Plush


xoxo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment