Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When Butterflies Turn Into Fireflies


Hello hello lovelies,
I'm gonna be tracking my progress here about anything and everything I'm getting into. Not so much school though, nobody likes reading about that. But the makeup, hair, skin, nails, tips and tricks, photography, music, and then probably even a bit about people in my life (family and boyfriend and such) are allll gonna be right here. :] I'm really excited about this, it's something I've been wanting to get into for a long time.
That aside, I'm either going to come back and edit this particular post to tell a bit more about myself before launching into this hot mess, or just be lazy and letcha just take it as it comes. haha, oh I have no idea. Let's just leave this here and call it a wrap for now.

Stay tuned, dolls. This is gonna be wild. :D

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment